Thursday, February 28, 2008

Lets stop obesity and invite good health


Okay okay before you say anything like " hey dude u were fat too once" i will open the secret myself only.Yes guys I,Avinash Agarwal swear on god that jo bhi kahunga sach kahunga aur sach ek alaava kuch nai khaaunga.On 15th March my weight checked was 108.25 kilograms.here are the remaining dates and my progress.
15th April-100(voila..century!!!)
15th May -94.5
15th June -89.8
15th July -82.7
15th Agust-76.09(this was a very very very tough period)
15th Sept -73.00(people no longer recognized the old Avinash..i had to introduce myself and then they thought someone was kiddin wid them)
15th October-69.6
1st December-63.25(now i was underweight..hehe).But the sheer feeling of lightness and good health makes me suggest every obese person to follow my footsteps.

1 comment:

Areej Riaz said...

CooOOOLLLL !!!! hahahaha nice work avi ! hey which year it was ? 07 ? i think its 06..

what about sharing those precious tips too with readers ? :D lolz. am overweight tooo !!! hehehehehe (devil inside! ) ;P :D