Tuesday, October 2, 2007

DRIVE MUSE AMUSE

Long night...longer day...longing and longing .... today's utterly sinful...a black and a red day...basically the combination is potent...I never woke up in the morning...because I never slept...so I didn't even make it to the mirror to see how I looked...best thing to keep your mind off the tougher choices in life is work...would have gone nuts waiting at home doing nothing...okay, I think its hard to figure out what I'm saying here...friends call me up to book for drops to the airport for the next year...that's how famous I have become for being at the airport so very often...I've lost count of the number of people I have seen off and received at the airport...so much so that if I even get close to thinking about the airport someone pipes up...again????!! Ah well...and I'm off again to the airport...people need pampering, people need to be needed, people need to be desired...not all those I see off and pick from the airport...maybe that should become a serious hobby...whatever...The drive to work was interesting...I sang my way to work partly,...dont ask which songs...be assured they were those tacky numbers , or so I thought,...full blast volume 33 on the radio....at this pace my system might develop a bad throat...or maybe if I didn't play it at that and not to forget a volume 40 it would forget how it sounds...like my Dad says...if you dont drive the car for a day, the car will forget how to move...I truly, truly believe that...I enjoy my drive, I enjoy it completely...the traffic can snarl for all I care...at least im a happy driver (unless I'm really annoyed, rare but stressful occasion for all folks around)... then I get to check out all the cars on the road and all the people in them and sometimes I eye a few a little longer because they look good, which just goes on into a tandem play on the road of catching the other staring at you...and because today is such a glorious day and I have this nice smile on my face (the kinds that get to shine in my eyes) alternated with a grin, it makes it all the more interesting to give nice looking blokes the eye...they think I'm flirting and ah...little do they know...ummm....its fun...I get to be a kid...and getting back to my driving...I catch up on music, conversations, sms (dicey things and kept at a minimum..) Arent we so used to relying on our phone for everything...? I read two beautiful lines yesterday...read a whole lot last night but I picked on these two..."The way to love anything is to realise that it might be lost anyday" I'm going to tell you one thing..its a nice beautiful line..but thats what it is...nothing more..like one of those things that will teach you why love is precious...or why you should cherish it...but it does not tell you that love is sublime and if its true love you dont need to realise anything, it just is...Now...thats something to think about...Getting to the second one (I had not forgotten that) that went like this ..." The best part of loving is not hoping that a person loves you as much as you do but in knowing that you love him far more than you can"...now this is something else...think about this..!

No comments: