Wednesday, October 3, 2007

Why me?

Why me?Its just that i am feeling terribly low.The thing is I am working hard.Doing everything a person needs to do to get back his lost status again.But is it enough?I try not to remember the good old days when i used to do one show for sananda and used to get 8000 bugs.Just for changing fabulous clothes twice and walking down the ramp!! But then something inside says"No Avi you are judging it wrong.This is your struggle period.You will cherish this memory more than the modelling days at one point of time." Well maybe.I just want that people stop judging me.Its true that the deloitte debacle left a hole on my career but i am fighting back and how.In the course of time you find people who support you.There are two friends who i wanted to name here but since they are very private dont feel like divulging that.One of them is always angry on me for some reason.Well this may give a reason for her to be mad at me again.I feel so guilty when I waste an hour.I feel like i have committed a huge crime.But I guess with the passage of time i am learning new things.I want to thank specially the people who judged me after the deloitte(newyork) debacle happened.Because they taught me so many things that i cant hold any grudge against them.Firstly I learnt that there were very few frnds of mine.Secondly I learnt that U need to constantly proe yourself if you want to stay in the race.Thirdly they told me that hey avi in this place called the world everyone is alone.U wont get our soldiers to crib.For a few weeks i was so sorry that I could have literally left everything and would have chosena different profession.But then academics was something I always wanted to pursue so here I am working my ass off in a not very well known B-school just because i love their curriculum and they have a tie-up with companies abroad.I dunno wat the world thinks and i dont even care.But I thank them to teach me so much.Its just a matter of time that i get back whatever I lost but I wont be bitter with anybody because i know how it feels when you by mistake make a wrong decision and the whole world and its aunt start judging you.But I always thank God.He chose me to go through all this and emerge as a winner.He wanted me to face obstacles earlier so that i can chill-maar later.Why me? I know the reason.Do u?

No comments: