Saturday, October 6, 2007

When i met her.....

She was the long awaited shower Into the barren desert of my life My heart tells me She is no mirage.She was a breeze Blowing through the valley of my mind She was the white snow That covered the summits of my ecstasies. Like the diamond buried deep in the earth The smile of hers resides deep in my mind Even the remorseless plough of time Shall leave no scar on this pearl of mine. The poise she is blessed with Veils the agonies past For the surging waves of the sea Leave no ripple on the sea bed. I see you, with lids apart I see her with lids closed For she resides in me In my thoughts and in my breath. Oyster bears a pearl when pained This heart of mine bears a dream when chained Chained by the bonds of love, to hold her close to my heart And feel the pulse of hers. Why this battle in this tender heart of mine to make her mine? For after the thunder comes the refreshing rain Together we shall groom seven children of ours For after the rain comes the rainbow The she of my life, I saw just now Disturbed very much was she at the sight of me. Went red when the eyes of us met As the lamb with its head on the chopping block.

No comments: