Tuesday, October 2, 2007

Why am I the Way I am?

Some things are meant to be and some are not...lifes never a destination, just a journey you take...say hello to a Thursday...a large dose of philosophy may not go down well...never mind...we are who we are and there always is more to things than what meets your eye...truth is I'm not even flinging myself against the wall for anyone...I am just made that way...I just so believe that I am meant to be at a certain place at a certain point of time and then move on...a very un-Libran like trait maybe...but perhaps there is a restless Libran once in a while that longs to belong someplace. Let me not muse over this longer than necessary...lets just say I'm a mixed bag...hard to understand but the truth is that my basic fundas actually contradict most. These are not rules I set for myself...this is just me...I am made that way, I find satisfaction in giving even when I have to go without something for a while because of it ..and as far as giving a part of yourself is concerned I dont profess myself to be selfless...I am not really like that...I am mean too...I am a whole lot of things but essentially I am also someone who does not think twice when I have to do something for someone I care about or feel for...why am I talking so much?

No comments: